Saturday, April 24, 2010

importance of self defense!!!

-ok Benita, so how good do you think your fighting skills are, on a scale from 1-10? do you think you could defend yourself from a little kid swinging a massive stick uncontrollably?
-Oh god! Well, on a scale of 1 to 10, I think I am an honest 5; hey, there's plenty of good, crazy ass fighter out there, who have much more experience than I~
"Win at all costs!"
You don't need to be a pro. trained fighter to win a battle; as long as you're smart, and crazy enough, you've already won the match ;P
And I do think that I can defend myself~ pssh! What do you think, that I am some kind of little weakling? hmp.
-I guess that would be a pretty fair and safe number :P
experience is key when fighting against less knowledgeable opponents! just because you are smart and crazy enough doesn't mean the match is already won, patience my young padawan.
well, I don't know if you are a weakling or not, let's find out, Q&A TIME!
Q#1 you are practicing your muay thai skills on the punching bag, and this chick walks over and laughs at you for the pair of crossed chopstix piercing your hair bun. How will you resolve this nonsense?
-True, true; but smart and crazy definitely increases your chance of victory by... a lot!
"Patience is a virtue" right :P
I will resolve this "problem" by challenging her to a match, and win!
Thus, showing her that even tho I have my eating utencles poked up in my hair, my fists are still very full of fury :) And teach her a little lesson not to laugh before obtaining any what knowledge of her opponent :)
How's that for an answer, mister David? :)
-you spelled utensils wrong, I mean even the spell check had to point it out to you...
but anyways, your answer had some juice behind it, but you forgot to mention how chopstix can be used as weapons, anyone in their right mind would know not to mess with a lady with a bun and sticks in it :P Use the stix to your advantage my young trainee!
-Ahhh! opps. Well, I don't have spell-check, soo... cut me some slack? ;P
Oh yes, chopsticks are very lethal! :D
So beware, when you see a sexy thing, walk down the street, with chopsticks in her hair; go far enough, she can kill you with those :P
And the ones you gave me has come in handy, many more than "many" times... thank you~ ;P
-you sure you don't? maybe you should get a mac then, these things do everything ;)
oh I'll just walk out wearing my steel toe boots and that would give her enough reason to stop looking at me with those beady eyes! when the steel toes are on that means business!
haha, you still have those? I gave them to you for a specific reason, you will know when the time is right ;)
-I do have spell-check, but when I wrote that, I was using Internet Explorer--for some reason, Internet Explorer doesn't have spell-check :P
Yes! Show her who's boss! :P
ugh, yes, I do still have them...
Yes, I will :) But for now, they sit in my hair, rolled up into a nice bun, waiting for the perfect time to kick some ass ;P
-firefox has spell check! omg get a mac already...it's an apple app world out there :)
I will, my justice boots! :P
lmao! you sound like they need to go, well throw them away, don't tell me you put those pieces of wood through the dishwasher and use them for your next veggie meal :P
good, keep em handy ;)
-FireFox is what I'm using now!! Holy molly! You buy me a Mac! geez!
haha! I actually lost em the other day :/ and ew! I do not put them through the dishwasher!
First off, my head's not that friggin nasty! Second, idk how you do it, but I don't mix my food dishware, with others :/
But I sure will keep 'em handy! ;P
-for some crazy reason you think I am just loaded with money don't ya ;P
oh you did? well, I wouldn't expect anything less of you anyways
whaaaaaat? you mean you have your very own dishes, like plates and stuff? so when you guys do dishes at your house everyone gets their own dishwasher and soap too???? whaaaaaaat? no wonder you took ceramics class, you were short on money and dishware plates :P
-LMAO! You're the one who keeps saying "Mac, Mac; get a Mac!!" sooo... yes, I am convinced that you're loaded with that Benjamin :P Why the heck do you think I'm talking to you? ;P (jk!)
wtf? Where did I say that I have my own dishes? :/
Yeah, there's over 5 dishwashers in the house, more than 8 sinks, and a shed full of soap :/
Man, I tried to keep my situation with my lack of dishware on the D/L, but thanks David, thanks... now the world knows that I'm too poor to buy my own, so I make 'em.
But honestly, my hand-made dishes are far better than any Ikea-store-bought wares :P
-haha! GET A FUCKIN MAC! omg! they are the better buy down the road and will save you tons more money down the road, mac's last forever opposed to PCs who have an average life span of 8 years :P oh I have benjamins, but I am money smart for the most part, I'm the money shot ;P
yup! i knew it! sounds like you are trying to hide that you are being fed by the spoon here ;)
-Oh god, BUY ME A MAC!
But you are definitely right; it's better to buy one that lasts--and doesn't have so many problems--than to buy a PC that isn't as great :/
Haha! Yeah, it's the best not to flash that man around ;P
You're just gunna get a whole lot of those gold-diggin' chicks--mmmm~
Oh my goodness! hahaha! No~!
-hahaha! Maybe on your 30th birthday ;P
I would only get you a mac because it was out of my gratuitous heart to bring you to the world of apple :P
oh I never flash that money, it's always in its safe haven, the dollar bank acounts ;)
oh I can spot a gold digger right away, on the double!
lmao Benita's policy is "deny deny deny"
-Haha! By my 30th birthday, I'll already have bought my own damn Mac-n-others!
Well, show some gratitude right now ;P I'm just kidding.
Good, good! :D LOL! Yeah, they're not all so good at hiding :P
Oh gosh, NO! ;D
-it's comforting to know your future is with apple, you will be in a good hands ;)
pfft, show yourself some gratitude!
no, they stick out like a ninja dressed in orange hiding behind a small transparent bush :P
oh my gosh, yesh it is!
-Haha! You don't even work for Apple, geez! What a fan...
I do! Too much, apparently.
LMAO! Well put; very well put :P
-.- nope; it isn't.
-nope, I just consume apple products and software like a reader digests his magazine :P
lol, what gratitude was that, the pointy bra purchase? ;)
thank you thank you :)
OH, deny!
-Is it delicious, yes? :P
LOL! How on earth is that "gratitude" in any measure? Psh!
You're welcome, you are welcome :)
Oh gosh--what do you suggest I do then; agree with all your bullshit?
-It's all I would ever need to survive ;)
gratitude to yourself, you thought you deserved a little reward, that reward involving a pointy purchase
nope, I suggest your stop denying the truth ;)
-uh ya ya! You'd be doomed if Apple died :/
Don't depend so much on electronics, David :P
"pointy purchase"? LOL! I did not purchase that with thoughts of it being "rewarding" :P
...and I had no idea it would be that bad :/
I will continue to deny the lies you throw at me :) And that's THAT!
-so would america! I thank apple for being here with us :)
oh, everyone depends on electronics, aint it the truth?
lol! well you bought it anyways with hopes of a fashion truth I'm sure :P
NO NO NO!
anyways, on to the next topic? what's on your mind?
-Yes, electronic devices have taken over, and we've become soo lazy because of the abusive use of this wonderful technology :/
LOL! Uhh, wrong; I was in desperate need of a flippin' bra, cuz I just ran out of the house with none--so I went to the clothes depot., and bought me one; turns out it was the wrong ones :/
YES YES YES!
Look how far off-topic this conversation has come; began with "importance of self-defense" and ended with talks of Apple products and pointy bras!

No comments:

Post a Comment