Sunday, April 11, 2010

welcome welcome!

-Hi, my name is David!
-and my name is Benita (이 지혜)!
I guess you could say I'm the better one of the two ;P
-ugh, Benita is already breaking the rules, you're only supposed to write one line you line hog! well, I'm going to break the rules as well then! I would like to talk about the life of a male lion :)
-Oh gosh, David! I'm sorry :/ That slipped my mind... But let's get this topic rollin'; Male Lions, or many times refereed to as the "Alpha Lion" :)
-these lions rule the jungle, and keep their females in check, so when it's dinner time there should be food on the hungry "alpha lion's" table :) would you agree Benita?
-Before we continue, let's set one thing straight: Lions do not live in Jungles, dinkle-head. Have you ever watched the Discovery Channel? ...might do ya some good :)
But yes David, I do agree; alpha Lions are lazy!
-well you obviously haven't heard the song that sings about "in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight" :P and on top of that everything the light touches is the lions kingdom ;)
And I wouldn't say alpha lions are lazy, more like "well deserving"
-Well, that song is obviously wrong! Lions do not live in jungles; jaguars do :D
"well deserving"? What did they do to get such treatment? The only thing you alphas' do... is hump. The females do all the hunting, and protecting. ACTUALLY! Alpha lions are known to eat their babies :/
-Ugh, ok, so lions don't live in the jungle, they like savannas...SO WHAT? they still have the characteristics of KING! They attained this title by protecting the territory and ensuring safe hunting grounds for the females and occasionally tinkling on roses to make them grow :P Male lions have a sixth sense for sniffing out the weak and tasty cubs ;)
-True, true, true! Looks like someone's been doing their homework ;)
So what else can you tell us about the alpha lion, David?
-Well, just as the alpha lion's title implies, he is in fact a the king of his pride. And just as my name implies, David was a great king in the bible days and that means God must have chosen me to rule a pride of some sort!
-Oh boy... I knew you'd say something like that!
We are not talking about you, or your name, DAVID! Lions...alpha male lions!
-What what?! I'm just sayin', sheez! That's just a hunch, we will see what happens ;-)
Anyways, I guess we can agree alpha lions defend the pride territorial hunting grounds and pee on bushes for the hell of it :P
Alrighty Missy, it's your turn to pick a topic, what's on your mind right now?
-ugh, Fine! Agreed.

3 comments:

  1. OMG..... u guys took my "joking suggestion" for REALS? gosh... tell me who (besides your nosey older sister, nothing-to-do younger sister, and wanna-be-like-benita friend) would read this crap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sounds like all these people on your list have nothing else to do but do nothing and read this blog then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao! true, true!!
    well said, partner :P

    ReplyDelete