Tuesday, April 13, 2010

topic two: dangerous pets.

-I want a pet that can eat me.
But I'm going to tame it and be "George of the Jungle" :D
What kind of pet do you want, that is big or dangerous/crazy enough to eat you, David?
-Well Benita, if I was to attain any pet in the world that could eat me I would most definitely get a hippopotamus, mainly because I would love to step into that walloping mouth. I would then pierce his nose and little ears and nickname him Charles :P How about you Benita, any animal in the world that can eat you, what would it be?
-Hippo's are vegetarian, David. I think you really should watch Discovery Channel once in a while :/
But a pet I want, that can eat me, would have to be a anaconda. I want to be swallowed up whole, so I can give him an upset stomach, then when he pukes me back up, punch him between his eyes and show him who's boss! :D
But honestly, I think any pet/animal is capable of eating me, just because I'm so short :/
-pfft, they can still possibly eat me can they not? think about that one!
Benita, anacondas will not eat you till they have squeezed the life out of you...literally...you would be dead before you even entered his mouth :-/ so maybe you should consider getting a kangaroo if you want to fit inside something's belly then punch the stomach while you are sitting in the pouch and give it an upset stomach that way, then punch it in the nose and see if it doesn't punch you back ;-)
:-D now you're talking some sense, you would probably even get eaten by a clan of frogs :P
-No, Charles will not eat you. True, but if I act dead, maybe he'll just gobble me whole :P
But oh man! I want to box a kangaroo! Beat the shit out of Roo :P

and.... i doubt that frogs can kill me; eat me, yeah, maybe...but how would they kill me? I am short, but I am a whole lot bigger than they are
-Wow I think you need to watch the eating process of these things, you ever watch the "Discovery Channel"? ;-P
I wouldn't provoke a roo, those guys fuck it up mane! I would love to see this, go ahead missy, pick a fight with everything out of your league, I'll go buy a shitload of ice packs and bandaids!
And frogs would suffocate you with warts!
-Oh, shut up! Don't use my own line against me there sonny!
I laughed out loud, like a crazy person, when I read "...
go ahead missy, pick a fight with everything out of your league..."!! Yeah, you can buy those things for the kangaroo :P
Can frogs really give you warts? I know that some have poison, and can cause certain skin irritations, but I didn't know "warts"; that is pretty disgusting. I am never touching a frog again!
-Just thought I would point your ignorance out in full scale ;-)
Well you seem to want to take on things twice your size and twice the power, and a roo would mess up your whole face, be smart Benita!
Yeah, I was kidding about that, I don't know if they really give you warts, but yes, they do have the poison skin! watch out for the arrow frog!
-I'm sorry, but I doubt that an ignorant man, such as yourself, can ever point out my "ignorance" in full-scale :P
Oh man, I am going to beat the Roo up! Watch me!
"good-bye" Poisonous Dart Frogs! :/
-Well I really don't need to, your ignorance just shows itself full scale sometimes ;-P
DING DING! Once you hear that bell go off, 3 seconds later your going to hear "DING DING" and you're going to be laying on the floor with the lights out, then I would run over and carry you away from the kangaroo ring and bust out the band aid and ice pack saying "I told you so"
those frogs make great for poisonous blow guns, you could hunt elephants with those :P
-You've got it all wrong hun.
Oh man! Don't try and "jinx" me! ...just buy those band aids and ice packs by the buttload tho :P just in case, you know~
Let's make one! :D
-Uhm I don't think I do pumpkin...
I wouldn't say you're jinxed, more like hopeless in this fight against a kangaroo kickboxer! I already bought all the first aid stuff for the purpose I know they are going to come in handy ;-)
Let's do it! do you have any bamboo laying around?
-Well, I know so ;P
We will see who wins this match! I'm going to give Roo a candy bar, and kick him in the dome, when he tries to grab it :P Nahh, I think that's too fucked up :/
What do I look like, a panda? :P I'll look for some tho :D
-pfft you're confused little buddy :P
hey hey hey, easy, easy with the violence here, we don't want animal cruelty in these parts :P
Yes, you are as close as a panda gets, more of a panda than I could ever be ;)
-Not confused.
:P I think all you need is a set of bruised eyes, and you could pass for a panda, ANY DAY!
You got the belly-n-all babe! ;P
-stubborn little lady :P
hahaha! I think i know how to get a pair of those too, I could just slap you a pair of raw meat and brace myself for the worst...
and as for the belly, well, I eat meat and the panda eats bamboo and leaves like yourself :P
-lmao! You are a smart little man!
^^ I guess I'm something like those gentle giants :P
-oh I suppose me being little is some relation to you being big right? oh boyyyy
yeah, I guess you're right Benita, you are something like those fatass bamboo bears ;P
anyhoo, so any conclusions on the topic we have covered so far? :P
-LOL! you're a funny little jerk.
Conclusion: "
... Benita, you are something like those fatass bamboo bears..."
Next topic?
-OK ok! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment